Tuesday, April 29, 2014

'Scenes Of Life'

I think this series of photographs shows a strong photographic vision and works well together. I really like how the artist incorporates everyday life events. The first picture point of view from the ceiling or the sky compresses the space of the image into a surface. I like how each picture shows a different emotion, it definitely captures how people act or feel in everyday life. The perspective and angle of how the artist took these photographs gives it an interesting look. There compositions capture different moods focusing on our existence in the world and our dreams. I don't really think the series needs to be improved. This particular series caught my attention and I like it how it is. 

https://www.lensculture.com/articles/lucie-simon-scenes-of-life#slide-12

No comments:

Post a Comment